Why Do You Love Buffy The Vamapire Slayer?
Stories about girls who rule never get old! That’s why pivot is bringing Buffy the Vampire Slayer to television all over again. Join other fans, critics, the cast and crew - everyone who loves the show- in telling us what makes Buffy appealing to you. What’s your story about Buffy? Why do you watch? Your video might just end up on pivot TV alongside your favorite vampire slayer.
- What does Buffy the Vampire Slayer mean to you?
- What was the first episode you remember thinking “Oh, this is different”?
- Who is your favorite character from the show and why?
- How have they inspired you?
We’ll choose our favorite videos to possibly air during Buffy the Vampire Slayer so the whole world can hear what you have to say about this awesome show! Tune in weeknights at 10pm ET starting January 13.
1. Create a short video (no more than 2 minutes, please) to introduce yourself and share what Buffy means to you. Upload to YouTube using your YouTube user account. Not sure you have a YouTube Account? Learn how to create one HERE.
2. You must be over 18 years of age.
3. Complete the fields to the left and copy and paste the YouTube link to your video in the field provided.
4. Click "Submit Now" and you're all done.
TIPS FOR YOUR VIDEO:
Check out this guy named Ethan who will help you make a killer video.
Introduce Yourself. Tell us who you are!
Get personal. Get real and reveal to us why makes you such a Veronica fan.
Let's focus on you. Your video should not include any other people, music, logos, or any other items created by someone other than yourself.
Light and sound. When you create your video, make sure that we can see and hear you. Find a brightly lit and quiet area to record.
Camera. You may use a webcam, video enabled smartphone or another device to record your video. If you are using a smartphone - record HORIZONTALLY. Just make sure to upload your video to YouTube.
Action. Speak Clearly - we want to hear what you have to say.
Keep it clean. And of course, no obscenities, pornography or other offensive materials or language.